Arnab Pandey is a capital markets professional, an entrepreneur, a nationally awarded debater, an internationally acclaimed researcher, and a passionate blogger. He holds an MBA (Finance) degree from the Sykes College of Business at The University of Tampa, Florida. He procured his under-graduate (Bachelor of Technology) degree in the field of Applied Mechanics, and was associated with some of the best technology institutes in India. He is currently working as a Vice President at a Fortune 500 Global Financial Institution, and pursued a specialization in Finance from the Harvard Business School.
During his under-graduation he discovered his passion towards numbers and analytics, and to follow his passion he pursued his dream career from one of the best business schools in Florida. He was awarded the ‘Best in Business’ honor during his MBA studies by the Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society. He has led several global teams to solve some of the biggest economic challenges in the world.
He always looks for new ideas, business plans and challenges as he is a strong believer of experiential learning.
Some of his achievements/experiences can be found below:
- Has significant exposure in the field of Private Equity, Buy-side Investment banking, capital markets and compliance.
- Achieved the ‘Best in Business’ status from Beta Gamma Sigma – an institution which conferred him the Highest Honors in Business, from the University of Tampa Chapter, during his MBA.
- His research (along with his team) on the socio-economic development in India (Project Punaragaman) is supported by 35 nations in the world, and has appeared in national newspapers in India. India is now considering it as a proposed project for development.
- He is the Team Leader for ‘Project Punaragaman’, and represented it at the Graduate Institute Geneva (Selected as one of the Best ideas among the Top 12 ideas selected globally for making India more economically productive). The idea was covered by the World News and other eminent media sources.
- Recognized by the Beta Alpha Psi (One of the finest finance fraternities globally).
- Founder of the first Business Analytics Organization at the University of Tampa, which aims to utilize the power of numbers and data to find analytical solutions to some of the biggest problems in the world.
- Lifetime member of the International Association for Engineers, Hong Kong.
- Worked as a Campus Ambassador & Consultant for the Bloomberg Institute, New York, for The University of Tampa.
- He served as the Committee Chairperson for the Dean’s Advisory Group, College of Business at The University of Tampa.
- Awarded as one of the Best Debaters by the Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs, Government of India, at the Youth Parliament Competition, in the year 2006.
- Ranked in the All India Merit List for the National Science Olympiad, for his extraordinary talent in Science and Technology.
All blogs, pictures, quotes, and other content on this website (except viewer’s/reader’s comments) are completely Arnab Pandey’s thoughts/opinions. The contents in this website in no way represent any other person, institution, and/or any advisor. The author posses the right to change partially or wholly any part of the content(s) without prior notice.